Season Tickets 2017-2018
As always, first-time subscribers will be eligible for a 50% discount on season tickets.
Important Dates for Season Ticket Subscribers:
April 1 – April 22: EARLY BIRD RENEWAL PERIOD
*Mail, Phone or In-Person only*
- Keep my seat! Returning subscribers may keep their current seat(s) at the Jack H. Miller Center at the Early Bird rate ($5 off per order).
- To ensure that your seat is saved at the Jack H. Miller Center, ticket order(s) must be completed with the HSO office by April 22.
- Change my seat! Starting on April 22, seat change requests for returning subscribers will be honored, if available.
May 1: ALL ORDERING OPEN TO GENERAL PUBLIC
*Online ordering now available*
- All tickets on sale including Single Tickets to all concerts.
(Limited handicapped seating available at the Jack H. Miller Center and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. To request handicapped seating, call the HSO office at your earliest convenience. 616-796-6780)
Season Ticket Subscriber Benefits:
A Regular Season Ticket includes the following five concerts: Classics I, II, III, Holiday and Family
The new Season Ticket Plus includes the above five concerts PLUS Classics Up-Close in September at the First United Methodist Church.
• Receive an Early Bird discount of $5 with purchase of a regular season ticket until May 1.
• Savings over the regular single ticket prices
• Tickets mailed before September 1st. (Pops mailed separately.)
• Electronic concert information sent to ticket holders who sign up for the mailing list.
• Bookmark of season calendar returned with season ticket order.
• Tickets may be returned for tax credit or exchanged for another performance.
• Lost season tickets will be replaced at no charge by phoning the HSO office ahead of the concert.
• Eliminate the need to stand in line at the box office.